Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The new beginning

This blog formerly existed under the same name, but slightly different web address. It's been deleted, but I couldn't reclaim the address for some reason.

The last year of our lives has been rocky to say the least. We have gone from a family on the verge of divorce to a family who enjoys being together. Who is the family? My husband, Alan and our 17 month-old son Connor. We also have allowed two cats and a dog to move into our humble abode.

We're no different then any other family - trying to figure it out and make it work. As I told my husband not too long ago while he was partially laid off (yes, I know, who isn't in this economy) - if we can survive a depression and a recession - we must have something going on.

Enjoy my random tales.

No comments: