Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scooby Doo is the devil

Not the pooch so much, more the delishious snack that I bought for my son but have managed to eat the entire box.

Sure, they were on sale and all, but eating an entire box is still never a good idea.

It all started in the grocery store when we went last week. Con was getting a little restless so I opened up the box and gave him some. He seemed to be going to town. I had to see what all the hype is about...(and yes, before you judge, yes I will eat/drink unpaid for items. I do pay for them, but I need them now...did you not just read about the restless child?) I was instantly hooked - and just polished off the box. Go mom


4 comments:

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Don't feel bad, my kids hand me food to hold and always say, "MOM, don't eat it." And sometimes I don't listen.

Annegirrl said...

I think I would be a little weirded out by the dog bone shape and mistakenly eat my dog's milkbones or something.

Audra said...

Adorable blog! I'm visiting from SITS, and wanted to stop in a say Hi! I'll be following and I look forward to reading more from you!

Audra
audradetillier.blogspot.com

Audra said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Audra