Friday, January 8, 2010

Helloooo?

Such a lazer blogger I am.  This is exactly what happened with my last blog.  I try to be witty - really I do.  In fact in real life I've even been told I'm funny (and slightly conceited, obviously).  I just feel like I'm kind of boring some times.

So what's happened since September?  Let's see -

Husband's hours got cut and restored at work.
Holidays happened.
Connor got into trick or treat and was a lion for Halloween.
Connor fell and got a giant bump on his head, panic ensued.
I only gained 3 pounds over the holidays.
I joined weight watchers.  Like not just online, the going to hte meeting kind.  Nothing like seeing yourself in pictures to really make you realize......
Husband has an interview on Monday (also his birthday).  I hope that's a good omen.
Family is good.
No real complaints.  Hopeful for a better 2010!
And - hopeful to be a better blogger.

~B

No comments: