Thursday, January 14, 2010

Really? Does that make it okay?

I always wear a tank top under my clothes at work just for a little extra warmth.  You never know what it will be like in the office.  I got down to my parents house today to drop off Connor.  The following conversation took place:

Dad: Um, your blouse is open.  I think you missed a button.
Me: It's okay, I'm wearing a tank top.

To which my dad just gave me a look of - why don't you have some coffee and re-evaluate that answer.

Obviously wearing a tank top underneath your clothing makes it perfectly acceptable to walk around with yourself faux exposed.

I couldn't stop looking at my buttons the rest of the day

~B

1 comment:

Jen said...

OH! At my old job, I would have to go pick up contracts at all these businesses.

One day, I was walking back into the office after a pickup, and everyone was laughing. And staring at my chest. Then everyone got quiet. Then they looked at eachother. Then they laughed.

I guess one of the old guys called MY BOSS and told her that I came there with my "tits" (his word, not mine) hanging out, and he wanted to tell them so they could tell me to put my tits away.

I was wearing a tank top.

* sigh *