Sunday, January 31, 2010

I sowwy

Connor is at that age where he repeats the last word you said.  Over and over and over.  I am seriously amazed at how much his vocabulary has grown in just the last 3 weeks.  (This does not include his infinite knowledge on all things Thomas and identifying all the trains correctly by name when they all look the same to me.).

Connor and I were playing yet another tackle, wresting, ball throwing, flying game (because what else do mom's of boys play?) and I almost dropped him.  I said "Oh, sorry Connor!"  He began repeating "I sowwy"  over and over and over.  I can honestly say it brought tears to my eyes it was so adorable.  I mean come on?  Really Brooke?  We're going to get teary over that?  Perhaps it was the lack of sleep.  Or perhaps having Connor has made me all sentimental.

~B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, my heart is melting and he isn't even mine!

The Red Headed Mama said...

Just wait until he breaks something...or puts a toy through the tv and looks up at you with the big brown eyes and says "I sowwy" :)
They learn to work mommy at an early age!